Users Online Now: 1,353 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 256,788
Pageviews Today: 411,453Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,688
04:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject (HD Project Blue Beam Moon) exposed 100% (Grade A) Mangoat made. 4/26/2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Project Blue Beam creates nice looking BLUE RAY quality projection of what used to exist in real lfe. The Moon that was is now not.

I can only WITNESS it not being the real moon for 5 months or so. It may have been slung off any of the 3 BIG earthquake prior to that. I would think the last japan quake. I have all the video all the way back for this investigation on my your tube channel.

If you DO not have no relation with the Lord Almighty you will not understand what I am going to type next. I pray that before the last day you do hear this. It is my witness.

To those that do understand this word. The deception that Jesus talked about in the World you live in. you can get hurt and killed and do crimes and trees are real that is not what that means.

The deception is the sleep that allows you to Participte in the devils world. Politics in any form or fasion NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE.

You and I were not given the freedom of Speech. That is given by Man not God. God gave us the Freedom to Preach the Promise of salvation for our wicked ways if we ask for that forgiveness and live by his Laws till our last day.

Hear my words and witness my witnees fore the day of the Lord is Near.

The day I woke up.

I witness and Logged the Earth shift on the 11th of Apr 2012 as well. 19.5 change

From Hawii on 4/11/2012 you can watch wormwood reduce in the Night sky till it's a Star again Watch
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP