Users Online Now: 1,385 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 188,402
Pageviews Today: 315,015Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,890
04:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati brat Justin Bieber insults entire nation during interview.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
LONDON – Indonesia may be one of the most exciting countries in the world right now, but it looks like Justin Bieber did not get the memo.

The young pop star reportedly insulted the large Southeast Asian nation, labeling it "some random country" during an event in London.

During the event, Bieber took a swipe at the creative process for one of his new tracks, saying it was recorded in some "random country." His manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun, interjected and informed him it was produced in Indonesia, according to the Daily Mirror.

"I recorded it in a studio. Some little place," Bieber continued. "They didn't know what they were doing."
 Quoting: [link to www.foxnews.com]

I bet this little prick doesn't know that half of Indonesian men fight Muay Thai otherwise he wouldn't talk shit. I don't know how someone didn't kick his ass yet... Fucking little fag.

fighter1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP