Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,069,143
Pageviews Today: 1,784,405Threads Today: 720Posts Today: 12,855
05:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A List of All the Celebrities I know, and I'm pressuring them all to help protest the Israeli occupation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message tim robbins ( stayed at his home in new york ) colin greenwood ( met at a thom yorke show ) tom morello ( gave me a shoutout )steve-o ( alcoholics anonymous ) roddy piper ( alcoholics anonymous ) keith david ( alcoholics anonymous ) david hasslehoff ( met on ground of my high school ) daft punk ( without their helmets )ian hornbeck ( good friend of mine ) tyra banks ( met at a restaurant ) chris webber ( met at a restaurant ) rob kardashian ( went to high school with ) rob light ( family friend ) al pacino ( grounds of my high school ) jack johnson ( met at he dentist ) blacktoven ( met partying ) lex arquette, )twohawks ( good friend of mine ) lamar odom ( exchanged words at a basketball game )dennis rodman ( met when i was young at a restaurant )warren beatty ( met in an acting class ) annette bening ( met in an acting class )thom yorke ( was absolute front row for a concert, exchanged words ) system of a down ( friend of a friend ) edward norton ( met backstage at a radiohead concert )lil wayne ( enemy of an enemy ) howie mandel's son ( used to play laser tag with )danny devito ( friend of a friend ) mary kate and ashley ( went to high school nearby, met at soccer game )shaq's family doctor nathan rubin ( friends of family )marlon brando ( kids went to my elementary school, met in class when I was young )the owner of "empire" furniture ( met owner's son in rehab )the owner of westfield malls ( friends of family )vice president of fox ( friends of family ) my second cousin eric weinstein ( head writer for scrubs )zach braff ( met on set of scrubs ) owner of saban entertainment ( friends of family )seth green ( coffee shop )Donald Faison ( visited on the set of scrubs ) John C. Mcginley ( visited on the set of scrubs ) Sarah Chalke( visited on the set of scrubs )Ruth Aruj ( friend's mom ) Albert Einstein's great nephew ( went to high school with )Kurt Russell ( my mom's babysitter when she was in high school )Kanye West ( friend of a friend ) Anthony Hopkins ( alcoholics anonymous ) John Goodman ( alcoholics anonymous )Keanu Reeves ( met as he was dropping off friend in rehab) DJ Light ( close friend ) Lisa Robin Kelly ( went to rehab with ) Paul Versten ( good friend )Michael Salonious ( good friend )Timonious Jones ( good friend )Barack Obama ( friend of a friend )Rich Aronovitch ( friend )Chi King Wu Tang Clan ( invited me on tour with them ) Conan O Brien ( friend of a friend )Jay Leno ( met at restaurant )Billy Corgan ( met at restaurant ) Eric Von Blair ( one of my tattoo artists, tattoo'd tupac , and many, many more ) One of Lil Wayne's Cocaine Dealers Walter Afanasieff ( friends with daughter )Billy Idol's Daughter ( tried to kiss her, but she rejected me )Lihi Griner ( family friend )Aviram Ben-Shushan ( family friend )Susan Surandon ( good friend's mother )Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ( met at gym in westwood )Andrew Caster ( did my lasik surgery, lasiked the lakers squad ) Kurtwood Smith ( met in neighborhood ) One of Jim Morrison's Ex-Girlfriend ( good friend ) Sejo Navajas ( friend ) JB Frank ( friend ) Sebastien of "The Legion" ( good friend )Jacky Elastic ( facebook buddies ) Sarah Michelle Gellar ( carnival )Freddie Prince Jr ( carnival )Eric McCormack ( restaurant ) stu lantz ( lakers game )

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP