Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 571,967
Pageviews Today: 918,475Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,941
09:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 666 is www. in hebrew (READ!! I NEVER BELIEVED IN ANY BIBLE!!!!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message www.myspace.com/skinep

I had this myspace picture before Eminem...Before the wind blew and whispered 666 to me when watching the Music Industry Exposed Documentary on the Rain Man (Satan who knows all)...Then Eminem Came out with Recovery weeks Later...

skinEman4444 was my AOL screen name,
666 in hebrew is www
Credit cards are swiped on the right side then accepted or declined
Calculate the numbers in your head, not paper money...www money...
Third eye forhead is the Illuminati's all seeing eye
Babylon has fallen and merchants have wept (9/11)

They want you to think its a microchip (Can be implanted either hand) so you think "Oh, Im ok, god is on my side because I dont have the mark!"

We spend nearly 6 days collecting money, and 1 day of worship...and even after worship the offering goes around because you simply will struggle hard or die withought this global banking system. A credit card works all around the world.

The great beast of technology is being used by magicians and psychics behind the scenes to turn brain patterns into robot like processes.

If youre main main main focus is money, sex, drugs, or violence, then you are simply a money circulating robot.
You will be a tentacle, to an octopus...Or you simply will fall under that "umbrella" and be "part of that entity".

Like the movie "Eagle Eye", something is trying to initiate revelations. So after the bible is over, a new world religion can be set in place with no religious complaints because...the bible finished all its prophecies.

Please let me be wrong, let me be the false prophet, let the bible be wrong!!! Im late because this happened in 2010 but the truth has been tricky.

Have some HUMAN GOALS like to make love to someone who really cares about you, or to trade withought the use of money, or DONT APPLY FOR A FUCKING CREDIT CARD!!!

Emanuel
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP