Users Online Now: 2,018 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,710,462
Pageviews Today: 2,510,177Threads Today: 685Posts Today: 14,180
08:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have frequent OBEs in a house near cemetery...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My OBEs started when I was 16 so that's almost usual thing for me. They aren't frequent though.

But I have a house outside of my city where I go sometimes. There's a cemetery very close to it. And almost every night I sleep there I have MANY of OBEs (please note - not just "Lucid Dreams" but real Out-of-Body experiences). Sometimes more than ten! And I can't say they are interesting and "pleasant" as normal OBEs which I have in my apartment in city. They are very disturbing and scary.

And the most scary thing in that house - very often I get paralysed when I try to wake up. My eyes are opened and I can see the room but body is paralysed. I can't move, I try to scream but I can't. At the same time my mind is somewhere between the worlds and my perceptions is very shifted. I feel presense of some spirits/creatures in the room. I can hear their talks sometimes and sometimes I feel they are very violent. It lasts not more than 1-2 minutes and then I make a titanic effort and jump up on my bed and everything becomes normal.

Do you have similar effects in some places?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP