Users Online Now: 2,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,441,197
Pageviews Today: 2,404,461Threads Today: 967Posts Today: 17,178
10:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An Odd Dream Connection with Hair/Baldness, actor Neil Patrick Harris & Aleister Crowley [UPDATE: Is May 11th Significant?!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here are three dreams I had two days apart.

**4/24 – 11:44AM
I specifically asked the Lord for a dream since I felt the dreams/visions were slowing down. I remember being interviewed by a woman. She looked old-fashioned with her hair tight in a ponytail or bun. She seem to know my husband and had questions about his hair for some reason! She asked me at what age did he start losing his hair. I said at 14, which was not true in real life. She seemed friendly and not at all threatening in any way. Then I said to her “391 HOURS” as if something really important was going to happen after that timeframe! I figured out the date to be May 11th, possibly mid-day? END.

**4/26– 11:47AM
No full dreams…just images coming up: a few disembodied eyes floating around (reminder of Bette Davis Eyes 80s song). Also, another actor by the name of Neil Patrick Harris! He seemed to have aged by 20+ years in the dream with a full blonde beard and mustache, matching his hair to the T!

4/28 – 11:42AM
Woke up with the words “CROWLEY” and “READY TO GO”…kind of freaky considering the fact that the former is a satanist!! As for the latter, it felt like it was a phrase from a documentary film or some other type of film. There was more to the dream but I didn’t remember anything else.

[link to 2012dreamjournalbyjohn316me.wordpress.com]
(The Las Vegas and City Hall dreams came before these dreams listed above.)

**ANOTHER DREAM WITH HAIR: In the Las Vegas dream, someone I knew appeared in the dream, who in real life is going bald but in the dream, he had a full head of hair, styled like the character Tintin from the movie.

**NOTE ABOUT THE EYES: I had a chord strike deep in me after Dick Clark died on 4/18. I was watching the 20th anniversary special of American Bandstand and saw Kim Carnes perform. This song she sang had lyrics that I never understood when I was a kid. I had one way of singing it as I was very nostalgic over the song. All of a sudden, I heard her say (instead of) “not a day goes by…” as I always thought the words were but it was BETTE DAVIS EYES!! This was when after the (Las Vegas dream), I realized I was meant to hear this song and learn about the actress…which manifested into the (City Hall dream) as well.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP