Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM ILLUMINATI, URGENT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE Please, Read
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message URGENT MESSAGE.

Some of you have a problem when it comes to being judged by god.

You say.

"How dare he judge and throw me into a pit of fire for eternity. It just isn't fucking fair. How could an all loving god do that?"

I come here with a message of warning AND RELIEF.

LET YOURSELF BE JUDGED BY GOD. HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY JUDGE YOU INNOCENT.

No ifs ands or buts. HE WILL JUDGE YOU INNOCENT.

Some of you may ask

"Why will he judge me as innocent? Doesn't he go on about the lake of fire and tossing people in there for most of the bible!?"

YES, BUT IT ISN'T HIM THAT TOSSES YOU IN THERE. IT'S YOU!

If you don't have god to judge you, you're automatically going to judge yourself whether you like it or not. You're going to think you did things wrong.

You will say things like

"Oh, I stole 100$ from a good friend once, I'm a shitty person"

And the thought stays in your head whether you like it or not. That guilt can end up sending you to hell.

GOD IS TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM YOUR OWN GUILT.

GOD IS TRYING TO SAY, "IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! JUST LET ME FIX YOU", but many of you won't let him do that for many reasons.

1.Maybe you don't believe
2.Maybe you think you don't deserve it.
3.Maybe you want to keep doing things wrong for now and apologize later.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED JESUS, SO WE CAN BE FREE OF GUILT.

(Side note: yes, the illuminati believe in jesus too. We actually have the advantage of knowing for a fact that he's real.)

Now some of you may ask:

"How is it, that it's not my fault? Are you saying I can murder someone and be completely clean?"

Yes, yes you can.

God is not stupid, if you come to him saying, "I love to murder, I'm going to keep murdering, whether you like it or not. But hooray Jesus!"

You still won't be free.

But if you say to him

""I love to murder, I feel I'm going to keep murdering, whether you like it or not. PLEASE FIX ME"

He's going to fix you.

Alot of us are guilty about shit that isn't actually our fault.

When they say that Satan is a good liar, THEY MEAN IT. He can make you believe fucking anything about yourself.

"You're a murderer"
"You're a thief"
"You're a habitual liar"
"You're a pervert"

And he works slowly. Meticulously, calculating every detail so that you end up believing what he says and playing the part he has assigned for you.\

You could be mother teresa one day, and hitler the next if you let yourself be fooled by satan. HE'S THAT GOOD.

So do you like the idea of going to hell for a lie!? That's right, you can do nothing wrong, and still go to hell.

let me repeat that.

YOU CAN LITERALLY DO NOTHING WRONG, AND GO TO HELL. IT IS POSSIBLE. YOU CAN BE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, AND STILL GO TO HELL.

Why?

Because you send yourself there, after believing the lies told to you by the devil.

SO JUST LET GOD JUDGE YOU, do it for your own good.

When people say "Believe in JESUS" what they really mean is "BELIEVE IN WHAT JESUS DID FOR YOU!".

If you do, then you'll have no fear come judgement day because you'll have given yourself a free pass..

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP