Users Online Now: 1,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 102,602
Pageviews Today: 177,190Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 905
01:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Burning of Penis Blood Stained Paper (Seal Broken 4/30/12)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today a Seal was broken as I cut my penis with a razor and drew blood then wrapped a piece of paper around my penis so the blood stained the paper. Then I proceeded to shave off my pubic hair and put the hair inside the blood stained paper. I then proceeded outside and burned the paper, at first the smoke was white but when the flame reached the blood the smoke turned black and the spirit came over me and told me I broke the sacred seal. Be prepared, watch, the moment is nigh.

After this I proceeded inside to meditate, I was given a vision. I'll leave out the small details but I was visited by a very young beautiful African American girl who just stunningly gorgeous so pure. She read me a hand written note about looking for "El Nath" the North Star but she hasn't been able to find it because Venus has been so bright. I then said "that is because Christ's Return" immediately she rubbed the note in my hands as if I was blessing it and then she grabbed my hand as hard as she could and my whole body was vibrating through hyperspace more intense than I have ever felt. Lights were flashing all around me and the only thing I could see was a triangle or a pyramid in my Solar Plexus with an opened eye in the middle. A trumpet began to sound and then it was like the scene in Lion King when they play the Circle of Life and I could sense all these spirits and entities bowing down and acknowledging me. I kept hearing a voice saying "hold on, just hold on, I am all ways here for you, just hold on!" As I began to come back into consciousness and back into my flesh I was told "the seal has been broken, the seal has been broken!"

They did not tell me what seal was this was but for some reason the number 6 has been popping into my head since I began writing this. I do not know if this is the 6th seal or not but this is a very very very sacred tradition that goes back to the Mayans with piercing the penis and wrapping a piece of paper around the penis to stain the paper with blood.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP