Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,820,283
Pageviews Today: 2,678,634Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 15,151
09:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heads Up—Earthquake & Tsunami to hit The East this June ***Dream Prediction+Astrology
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you believe that dreams can give you premonitions on certain events, then I hope that I'm wrong about this one. This is my first post, and I'm only doing so because I feel very strongly about talking on the issue, as it may have deep implications. I have read GLP for about a month now and find it quite strange, yet comforting to know there are others who are awake, although few. This is not a post to convince you, but if you are a believer in such things, it is to make your mind calm, trust that whatever the future holds you have a life to fulfill until your next one.

I recently had a dream that the city of Bangkok was hit with a major tsunami/flood. I survived, but I'm not sure about my friend. The fact is though, I'm visiting Bangkok this summer in June-July, and my friend will be there too.

Strange thing—After my dream I looked at some youtube astrology (lol) And this astrologist was warning that planetary alignment during this time (A Uranus-Pluto square) would be followed by severe earth changes! Not good news. [youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

This means that in June or July, an earthquake will cause a devastating tsunami hitting Korea, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and causing Fukushima to be destroyed. At this time, authorities will shut down the internet and allow the northern hemisphere to die quietly and unknowingly from radiation poisoning. I had talked to a stranger the other day, and she had told me that she also had a tsunami dream recently, and that in her dream Korea was hit by it.

Now I rarely have premonition dreams, but when I do its usually about me and my own self-growth. But this dream was not about that, yet it had a similar feeling.

For those of you waiting doom, be assured that you still have time. I'm afraid I will not survive the full course of the apocalypse, because the same night I had dreamt I would die in a nuclear missile attack. But thats okay, because my new reality starts after this one, and from my sneak peek, it was pretty amazing. Good-luck to those who have been tasked with creating the new earth after all has come to pass, I am slightly envious.

If any one of you also have been having any dreams about an impending tsunami/earthquake, please inform.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP