Users Online Now: 1,772 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 619,409
Pageviews Today: 810,106Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 3,251
07:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: My farts have gone nuclear - first plate of beans consumed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Last week, tensions in the bowels of Expertofsound on the colon border and Strait of Anuse have caused bean prices to spike across the nation. Now, it has been revealed that president Fartlot Obama is in on the action, and has been profiting off of the bean prices the entire time, by stockpiling them beforehand.

The president spoke earlier this week, with this statement:
"Now, I know the senior citizens are not happy about this, ok, they need to eat their beans or they will end up having to chug prune juice or face severe cramps and constipation, ok, and since my wife has problems in that area I know how they must feel, ok."

Among many complaints, there have been reports of "loud, almost thunder like" rumbling across the Canadian border.

Here is one spectator's report:
"It sounds kinda like a Harley Davidson, and it smells worse than the time that BP screwed up the gulf."

Fartlot Obama has claimed that "it is all Expertofsound's fault, he ate too many beans and we had to make them illegal because we can't have bottom blasters that could potentially cause structural damage to buildings, ok."

I am Christina Fartman, the ASSociated Press.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP