Users Online Now: 1,822 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 3,921
Pageviews Today: 8,085Threads Today: 6Posts Today: 63
12:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some questions about karma points.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have never understood how the karma system works. I thought I'd pick it up, but I still don't fully understand it.

For example I see I have 5 karma points I can use. Does this mean I have five karma points I can give to people - either in a negative way or a positive one? - And if I use those five points, will I just run out and not be able to give any more?

I seem to have a nett amount of around ten positive karma points, so does this mean I can use those to give to people and lose those points on my tally? (Can I give my neg karma points away as well)?

I don't really see the point of the karma system. Is it something like:- if I give points away, I'll get other points given to me by the system, and not giving any away means I can't get any more?

If someone can bring me up to date on what the karma system is all about I will try to see if I can participate in a useful way.

* Can I see who exactly gave me the points?

And... How is the system abused (if it is)? What are the obvious problems - if any - associated with the karma points system.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP