Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have been destroyed by the illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a christ consciousness being, born into it. I could tell you what's wrong with you, what you want and what you're about to do if you really get on your shit in the next few hours/days/weeks.

I was born in it, there was no training or learning, only re-learning, re-remembering. So they call us that, or some other stupid special name categorization.

I was destroyed since birth in all and every organ system and thought process or psychological process.

Was this the plan for all of us, have all of you experienced the lies and torment?

From the food system, to the education system, to the systems of parenting and enforcing control in behavior, thought and emotion. I now have a very small percentile chance of surviving and my body is a shell of what it could be.

I was given poisons and vaccines, "medicines" that almost killed my organs and repeatedly attempted brainwashing attempts by "agents" or simply hosts for a kind of negative spiritual faction consciousness. Pushing away from progression into the dark.

I have given the rights to this body and mind to this world. Like we normally do. This world has destroyed my body and mind, I have accepted from the start to do what I was told and to listen and go long.

I found out later, because of my energy, awareness and what I've said, that poisons, accidents, trials and problems started to grow in my life from external stimulus the position of those around me, as if they became demonically activated through some hate patterning.

I believe this is mental manipulation on a very high level, using some kind of technology that interacts with the brain and consciousness, as well as some kind of spiritual entity that has always been here, interacting with the life on this planet.

So have you felt that you've been targeted as a being who has an enhanced sensitivity to all things spiritual or reasonable?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP