Users Online Now: 1,471 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,256,054
Pageviews Today: 2,200,857Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 16,557
11:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beware Not Only Is Tomorrow A Super Moon But There Is An Interesting Alignment Of The Sun, Jupiter and Mercury
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On Saturday, May 5, 2012 The Full Moon occurs at 11:35 p.m. EDT. This is the closest Full Moon for the year. At perigee, its closest approach to the Earth, the Moon will be 221,802 miles from the earth. This is about 17,000 miles closer than average. When the Full Moon is near perigee, tides are more extreme. Watch for very high and very low tides this weekend.

Now, if you are a person who studies the effect of the tides on earthquakes, watch this weekend closely for more activity then usual. During the month of the last Super Moon in 2011 the huge Japanese earthquake and Tsunami occurred. I am not predicting another large earthquake, but would not be surprised at all if we have a huge one somewhere.

I also noticed this morning, by looking at one of my astronomy programs that the Sun and Jupiter seem to be in alignment.

Both Jupiter and Mercury are somewhat in close alignment to the Sun. Within the next month Jupiter will slip behind the sun, this will tend to "mess-up" the gravitational pull of the Moon and the Sun.

The Sun, and Jupiter are all referred to as "Fire" Planets. My first impression upon seeing this is that we can expect some intense "anger" issues with people and countries during this time.

Mercury is an air planet. What happens when a fire starts and air is blown on it? It spreads.

Living in New Mexico we experience many wildfires that get out of control when they are fanned by strong winds. It is a condition that firefighters dread each year.

So, what does this mean for you? Anyone that you have "issues" with could become a real problem in the next few days. I suggest a time of, as much as possible, staying away from and not having contact with them.

Don't be surprised if an unstable friend or family member "lashes" out at you, seemingly out of the blue.

This would be a good time to practice a peaceful and serene state of mind. Do not do anything or say anything that would serve to "set" them off. It takes two to fight and if we refuse to do so, the air doesn't fan the flames of anger.

Again, I am not making a prediction, but just stating some feelings I have around this next day or so.

Remember, that this alignment affects countries as well as individuals. This is a very opportune time for a war to break out suddenly. Mercury seems to make people more emotional then usual. Therefore, anything could and might happen.

When I think of a perfect alignment for emotions to be out of control, and anger to be at a fever pitch, the next few days would be that alignment.

I believe that looking at signs in the skies is often a silent predictor of what we need to be aware of and watch closely.

After all, the "Wisemen,"in the bible, observed the "stars" in the skies and it is said that is how they found Christ.

Be vigilant, look around you. This could be a time when someone who is weak-minded could lose it and start violent behavior in public.

Like I said, this is not a prediction, but a subtle reminder to be more aware of your environment then you might normally be.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP