Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 493,583
Pageviews Today: 843,550Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 5,670
10:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My 12 year son keeps writing very strange numbers, need help- says at 9 pm local time, it will all end
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It all started exactly one week ago, Jonas, my 12 year son began, compulsively writing on his schoolbook the following numbers:

37 47 122 26

He has written these figures hundreds & hundreds of times all over his schoolbook, I'm very worried- he has not been himself lately, I swear to God this is not a prank, I beg you to help me.

10 minutes ago he told me " dady, at 9pm, where it will all end"

I don't know what it means, and I'm so scared for my little baby, I'm afraid that something is wrong with him, he is not saying a word to me, except, "at 9m, where it will all end"- and then again, he picks up his pencil, to write yet again: 37 47 122 26

In the name of God, will someone tell me what to do, help me, I can't talk to anyone else about this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP