Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i, JASCAR FOREST, AM COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE US ARMED FORCES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, if anyone has been taking notes, they may have noticed that I'm not exactly in the fan club of the ruling political/financial/legal establishment. They may even venture as far as calling me an ENEMY OF THE STATE. I beg to differ. How blessed are we to have a search engine to demonstrate my allegiance to this land. Here is one thread to get you rolling...enter felid

Thread: Mother Earth's Most Wanted List of Hoarders

While I have not revealed my exact location on Facebook, no doubt the best intel services on the planet know exactly where I am. It would easy to figure out if you followed the links (-: They probably also know that I take a 5 mile walk at least every other day thru local streets/neighborhood.

I will officially assume the position of Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces on June 6, 2012. Upon said date, this new development will make Barack Obama the Vice President and Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta switches to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Joseph Biden goes to Speaker of the House, and so on down the line. Official transfer of power for the entirety of the US government will not take place until December 21, 2012 (jam location undecided) . Certain people from the current government may be considered for roles in the succeeding government...MO roams the mind as BO goes outside for a walk with the "friendly" pitbull.

Of course, in the spirit of fair play, I offer a challenge for the soon-to-be-deposed PTB. If they feel jilted/spurned/dumped by such astonishing news, then it would be incumbent on them to ARREST me (if they can) or, if it is easier, KILL me before the specified June due date. I don't carry any physical armor (save those balls of steel) therefore eliminating me should be a piece of carrot cake... right?

If you want to call me crazy...well then, check out my educational background, check out all the various people who have crossed paths with me during me life. NO...know folks, that this is for real...quite real. If you haven't already spotted it... the X factor, known as Plan(ET) X, a place/period of grand crossing, is knocking on your front door. I don't know anything about your back door...the one thats ajar.

Aloha from the president's state...Hawaii
Jascar Forest

CAUTIONARY NOT: ALL IN THE SPIRIT OF ROLE PLAY
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP