Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 759,254
Pageviews Today: 1,339,061Threads Today: 567Posts Today: 9,795
03:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NICT Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation is now shut down for good! "Web services have been terminated"! Very interesting!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Following web services have been terminated.

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation
SPACE WEATHER SIMULATION (SWS)

[link to www.nict.go.jp]

It's all wiped out.. including data archives!

www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/movie.html

For soo many years NICT simulation was very popular so what happened???

Channel used NICT data to predict twice in a row EXACTLY WHEN Earth's magnetosphere would light up, get hit by charged particles.. etc!
Predicted it BEFORE any "Solar Flare" or "CME Eruptions" and even posted a video on a 8th of March stating "expect solar flare disinformation and NASA to Photoshop solar activity"

1: Just by using Earth's magnetic field data predicted EXACTLY when Earth's magnetosphere would get blasted and also predicted Northern lights!

2: Predicted that BEFORE any "Solar flare/CME" eruptions.

3: Stated NASA has a track record pattern of using Photoshop to fake Solar activity right after Earth's magnetic field gets repelled by "something else" and PREDICTED NASA might come out and "blame the Sun again".
Sure enough.. the Day after BOTH predictions were made there were Solar Flare/CME's eruptions that were forecasted to hit Earth on the DAY he predicted Earth's magnetosphere would be blasted BEFORE any Solar eruptions!
So if the official story of Earth's magnetosphere getting blasted is from "Solar Flares/CMEs" how did he predict it before hand???

Then NICT started having "issues"?
Coincidence? popcorn

If the official story of Earth's magnetosphere getting hit on:
February 26th was from a CME/Solar tsunami on the 24th.
March 11th was from an M-Class flare on the 9th.

How was it he predicted on the March 8th and February 23th that "by the end of march 11th"/"by the end of February 26.. Earth's magnetosphere would get blasted by particles"

Quoted:
"I used the pattern I shared in previous videos to forecast EXACTLY when charged particles would hit Earth BEFORE any "solar eruption" and BEFORE any forecast from NOAA twice in a row now!
Not only that, after the second time it happened.. from the 9th forward the Data archives at the NICT is wiped out and the live feed is rarely on anymore.
Plus even more recently is was documented that there has been "magnetic wind coming from the dark side of Earth".
Where is this coming from? For how long have I been saying this ISN'T coming from the Sun
How long have I been talking about this pattern on youtube?????
Anybody else on youtube been able to document within a time frame of when charged particles would hit Earth before any "solar flares" and before any NOAA forecast twice in a row???
I think not! There is no debunking this info!
Now you know why the NICT has been having "issues" lately.
I exposed this pattern and the disinformation by using their data.
While I'm pissed the NICT is currently down because I can't use their data to forecast anymore.. they took it down right after I exposed the truth for the second time which says a lot about what I've been talking about all along!
Bitter sweet alright!"

NICT data used to make predictions that came true exposing something other than is the Sun is affecting Earth and then NICT was shut down for good?
Connect the dots.. this is too much of a coincidence!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP