Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Prophetic Judgment of the Mormon Church – LDS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Prophetic Judgment of the Mormon Church – LDS
given through Brian Charles

“It has existed for far too long without Me.” –The Mormon Church – LDS
“Great shall be her judgment!” “It all must go.” –The Mormon Church – LDS
“The Mormon Church MUST be destroyed. I will make it happen.”
“It’s another gospel. It’s cursed. It will be destroyed by My hand. It must go. Did I not say that every plant not planted by My Father shall be uprooted? It must go. It is a stench in My sight.” –The Mormon Church – LDS
“I’m gonna destroy Mormonism.” “It will be destroyed. It will be destroyed suddenly. It is a stench in My sight.” “I’ll destroy it suddenly.” “It will happen suddenly. They won’t have the money to fund their programs.” –The Mormon Church – LDS
“Look at the land – it’ll all be desolate (Utah). They won’t repent. They won’t obey Me.”
“I’ve called, but they won’t repent. They must be destroyed. AMEN.” –Mormons
“They won’t obey Me. I’ve called, but they haven’t responded. It will all dry up and blow away, for the sin of My people. It must be judged. It is a stench in My sight.”
“It will all be desolate as the Sahara.” –Utah
“It will all be desolate as the Sahara.” – Utah
“It all must be burnt.” –mountain forests
“Interstates will be a thing of the past, crushed by My hand. It must go–they won’t obey Me.”
“Destroy the Mormon Church with My word!”
“Destroy My people with your prophetic word.”
“I’ll choose whoever I want.”
“I AM tired of hearing their prayers. They won’t obey Me, repent. It MUST be destroyed. They won’t serve Me. It must be destroyed in short order, for the sin of My people, AMEN.” –The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
“It must be destroyed in short order. It is a stench in My sight.” “It’ll all be burnt by the fire of My hand! Great is the wickedness in My sight.” –The Mormon Church – LDS
“It MUST be destroyed. They won’t obey Me. Eternal destruction shall be her lot.” “They must be destroyed. It is a stench in My sight.” “It must be judged. It is a stench in My sight.” –The Mormon Church – LDS

He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Matthew 15:13

“Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Matthew 16:6

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?” Matthew 3:7

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! Galatians 1:8

Come and see what the LORD has done, the desolations he has brought on the earth. Psalm 46:8
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP