Users Online Now: 1,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 332,848
Pageviews Today: 538,605Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 2,706
05:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Remember Those "FEMA Coffins" From the Atlanta Airport?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Our good buddy, Nickadeemus (Registered Trademark), found a shipment of them traveling to East Coast parts unknown this afternoon.

Incidentally, when the driver saw Nick snap a photo, he immediately pulled off the highway.

Alright, conspiracy theorists. Commence to conspiracy theorizin'.

nickcoffins

Update: Nick's post later this evening.

Whoooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! This is a pretty thread. Folks I almost missed it. I was doing about 82 MpH two miles south of Elberton Ga. When I realized what they were I slammed on my brakes and let the rig pass me. The driver was wondering what I was doing and I held up my crackberry. When he saw this we went into a braking war and I snapped the shot. He then immediately banked right onto the off ramp of the first exit toward Elberton. I humbly thank Revbo for initiating the thread. Thanks brother. People need to see this. I almost left Elberton the messiest turd they've ever had to Hazmat. Thanks again Rev!!!

Nick®
sword 2
 Quoting: Nickadeemus
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP