Users Online Now: 1,985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 80,430
Pageviews Today: 105,434Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 416
12:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3D Geo-Pyramid---Sri Chakra Space Frame---Inside Earth?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought I should share this. I hope it wasn't posted before. I searched and found nothing.

Could this be what is deep down inside our planet?
Follow the link for a detailed sketch:
[link to www.lgreenventures.com]

3D Pyramid Energy Architecture: The SriChakraSpaceFrameTM

"There is a fundamental similarity between the realm of mathematics and that of spirituality. There also is a scope for arriving at a syncretic amalgam of the mathematics, philosophy and mysticism. This process of arriving at that confluence ultimately leads one to the denouement of the underlying principle.

SRI CHAKRA presents that intellectual challenge; a riddle waiting out there to be solved! A novel three-dimensional version of the SRI CHAKRA was constructed after much thought, effort, intuition and complex mathematical calculations. The 'PYRAMID SRI CHAKRA' or '3D-SRI CHAKRA' or 'SRI CHAKRA SPACE FRAME TM (SCSF) is obviously a pyramid based structure. In this 9-pyramid model of '3D-SRI CHAKRA' the two primary pyramids resemble to the Giant Pyramid of Egypt."

----READ MORE HERE----

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP