Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why we won't be "behind every blade of grass" - UPDATED WITH VID
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If we haven't had the balls to stand up to the govt. that is enslaving us and taking more and more rights from us, day by day, then why in the world would we rise up later???

I don't care if it's a Russian, Chinese, alien or DHS invasion - most of us will lay our guns down because we value our physical life. WE ARE A NATION OF SHEEPLE that resembles nothing that looks like the founders or 'the greatest generation'.

How many of you will actually risk your life? As a vet, I know I can and would, but I've lost faith in U.S. Check this vid out on the 'world's largest gang':

[link to www.youtube.com]

AND a brand new vid from Jesse Ventura on the TSA court case he sued over. He's applying for dual citizenship with Mexico. Check out the press conference audio here:

[link to rtr.org]

EDIT TO ADD:

Another reason we're fucked:

www.breitbart.com - the obama literary fraud..

If this isn't a catalyst, I don't know what is. If we're not rising up by now and at least speaking to everyone we come in contact with about this fraud, then we are already FUCKED. Shin this pit people, talk about it, call your congressmen, call your local media and DO SOMETHING NOW!!!

How can we let this get buried so fast? WE CAN'T!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP