Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject someone broke into my house,while i was home
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so i'm in my room trying to watch a movie,then i have to do something stuff in the living the room;then i heard a thump five mintues later in the room

so i check it out and it seems normal ,but my bed is up higher on the ground.rofl their was someone hiding under my bed.my bed has one box brown and a matress and that's it

lol..so basisally you cant hide under anything

and if you try hide under the matress.you can basically see its like 5 feet of the ground..rofl

...so yea.i'm like wtf.i be ..ok...i stay calm and dont try to yell..i grab a bat and go back and check the scene.(and i pad down the bed with the bat.not hitting the bed hard.but a warning :) (i didnt look if the person went into another room) so i come and it looks if the person is hiding under my bed still...so i go tell another person theirs someone in the room.

so that person comes in the room with me and i'm like yo.
whoever under their showyourself .

so they show themselves and i'm like holding that bat to them and i'm like wtf. dont pull this shit with me and i said get the fuck out of my house.and their standing their drunk

and i'm like not loud but medium.get the fuck out..now

it was a drunk girl 5a ..

would if it was someone who broke in and when i said show your self .they went in attack mode

i would of chuck norris their ass out the door

Idol1

i didnt call the cops..since nothing happen

but i'll be on tight look out from now on..hmm bonghithiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP