Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Questions for those who will know about:: toroid+triangle+octagon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A friend got a message for me and I'm going to ask here for any educated and/or mystical-type interpretations.

Firstly, I have to say that the original message was telling me to:

"watch for the sign when these meet: Torad, Triangle, Octagon."

My friend asked the source of the message if he actually meant toroid rather than torad - this would at least initially make more sense - but it seemed to my friend to be reiterated as torad. With a brief google search of torad I'm not finding much to work with about it...but, lol, then again, I'm not a geometrics scholar, either.

So, my questions are--

Given some kind of obscure knowledge about the word "torad" could there be any implication when applied with triangle and octagon with regard to watching for a sign?

If it is a miscommunication and the word should actually be toroid what would be the implications of a toroid, triangle, and octagon coming together? What would they create?

And, even though I'm really not much of a mystical/sacred geometrist, the geometric word "hexagon" keeps popping into my head...would these three by any chance have anything to do with a hexagon?

Although I'm not going to go into why I think this is important with regard to what I think a sign might be, I do all the same think it is important, and I would very, very much appreciate insights from others who would know.

So, thank you in advance for any time taken with my questions...hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP