Users Online Now: 1,894 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 677,177
Pageviews Today: 1,081,619Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 6,226
11:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have a question - not racist just want to know wtf is going on!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok as the title says I have a question.

ok, here is my story.

I live in hawaii, I was at a KTA supermarket standing in line to check out with my bag of salted black beans and the person in front of me (man - women - 1 child), spoke no English at all, they were running through a hefty $400.00+ grocery list.
I was annoyed as i had to wait so long so was a bit irritated then what commenced made me almost have a bowel movement in my shorts.

moving on, 20 minutes or so later when the clerk tallies up the bill it comes to almost $500.00, I and the other customers in line were quite surprised that anyone would spend so much money at a KTA supermarket (pricey apposed to other markets in area).

the cashier tells them the price and the guy has this dumb look on his face, (I came to the conclusion he had no idea what she was saying) anyway, he pulls out a wad of papers about 8 inches in width and 4" in height, he had about 10 of them, so being the inquisitive guy that I am, my eyeballs locked on to the big letters of $50.00 - the rest I couldn't make out. immediately, after seeing the big $50 my thoughts turned to rage, this guy looked at all of us and laughed.

I was so frustrated, times are hard here like everywhere else and I work and try to support my family, food is expensive for us as I have one son on dialysis and a wife that needs special care, they both need special foods, every month we scrape by, We have tried to get some government assistance and was denied. I gross 60k a year, mortgage is $2700 a month. I am not trying to cry a river to you all I am just providing you with my circumstances.

anyway back to the story, after this guy leaves and i get to the cashier, 2 minutes later I am out the door. i head to my truck and I see this guy loading his free food into his $40k
ford truck.

I walked away in disgust.....

so my question is... does anyone know what these vouchers were or have any information on them?

<rant>

also on a side note, I am really disappointed in the American system, it seems to me that our country doesn't give two shits about me, yet want to reward a damn foreigner with a good life and free food.

sorry for the rant foreigners, no offense intended, I am just sick of it.

</rant>

Marcus

tomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP