Users Online Now: 1,723 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,302
Pageviews Today: 763,910Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 4,832
09:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I got the best Mother's Day tribute from my 21 yr old son today. What did your kids tell you today?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this is what my son wrote to me:

You know, not many people have a mother like mine. My mother was not only my mother but for a lot she was my father to. My mother had to be a mother and be loving, soft and caring and then had to switch gears and be the strong arm, tough and real with me. My mother did what she had to do to raise me to who I am today and I think she did a pretty damn good job. She helped me through the hard times and through the harder, through heart break and loss, my mother was one of the only women to stick by my side when my actions would cost her pain and money. I have the coolest mother on the planet, she is not bible thumping mother but she has great christian values along side her strong love for Metallica. A women with Italian heritage as well as southern ties and let me tell you what, you think your mother can cook? Lets add that she can be a badass in the times when badassery is needed and then a complete sap when that person in that shitty romance movie dies. My mother is one of a kind and not many are like her, actually none are like her. That is why I believe I have the best mother in the world.

I love you Mom
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP