Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject looking into the forth dimension
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message interesting results can be obtained by merging the FOV of an image.

I tend to think what is seen are hidden dimensions (four dimensional hyperspace)

the following article seems to describe the phenomena

[link to www.strangehorizons.com]

Spirits, Art, and the Fourth Dimension

[..] Way back in 1827, the mathematician Möbius, of "Möbius strip" fame, realized that a trip through the fourth dimension could turn an object into its own mirror image. To understand, we return to the two-dimensional analogy. Take a symbol which looks wrong in a mirror, such as an N, and cut it out of a piece of paper. If you set it down on a table, you'll find there's no way to turn the N into the backwards N just by sliding the paper around the tabletop. But if you allow yourself a third dimension, you can simply lift up the N, flip it over, and place it back on the table. The four-dimensional version works the same way. You could use the fourth dimension, for example, to turn a right shoe into a left shoe.

In 1909, Scientific American held an essay contest to explain the fourth dimension, and many of the essays focused on mirror reversals. Isomeric chemicals such as dextrose and levulose (literally right- and left-handed sugars) were presented as evidence for the existence of the fourth dimension on the molecular scale, and one Zöllner enthusiast claimed that clockwise and counterclockwise snails are produced by a hyperspace reversal, right down to their "juices."

this process works with any type of elemental image e.g. nature, and I also obtained an interesting result when I applied it to Da Vinci's painting The Last Supper.

Thread: DaVinci's "The Last Supper-Code" Final Solution! Did DaVinci believe Christ's "Last Footsteps" held a Warning? Wow!

This video was made from one image of an erupting Volcano in Chile which I flipped horizontally and vertically and merged. The 'faces' in the video persist the more you zoom into the image..in other words to infinity

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP