Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,771,350
Pageviews Today: 2,450,588Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 11,291
06:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***BREAKING***18 Hours from now, Volcanic Eruption Pacific Coast of Central or South America
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't believe in predictions, don't think I have seen any that I can believe in

This is the second time I have seen something before it happened

The first was 11 days ago

It was not a dream or a vision, it was something I just saw before it happened

Going through old clothes to donate, I saw in my mind a helicopter fly over our house, then I heard horses running, and could see a horse with the #19 covered with dirt, with a man smiling and crying sitting in the saddle.

An hour later, that helicopter actually flew over our house. I felt the need to sit down, I turned on the TV and at that exact moment #19 "I'll Have Another" was being shown on the screen from the Kentucky Derby pre-race show...

It made sense to me what I had seen

I came here and posted a thread minutes before the Kentucky Derby began. I had the feeling that this would be the last Kentucky Derby Ever for some reason...so I mentioned that in the title of that thread

Thread: This will be the last Kentucky Derby Ever, I am picking #19 " I'll Have Another"

The horse won and everything happened on the screen exactly as I had seen in my mind

I didn't think too much about it at the time...as you can see by my posts, it was not a huge deal in my opinion, just a one time thing

Then today...

While walking around the Rose Bowl here in Pasadena at 4:44pm, I saw something again in my mind

I saw the planet Venus shinning extremely bright as a star in the sky, I saw a sunset on a beach, then people in street clothes falling over from violent shaking, then I saw a bright orange flash, and the sky turn grey with thick smoke...the good news is, I did not see anyone being hurt or in pain...again, all in my mind

Tonight, at 9:00pm I was outside and saw the Planet Venus as I had seen in my mind this afternoon, brighter than I have ever seen...and I can sense what I had seen earlier in my mind, will happen in reality before sunset on the West Coast today, 5/15

I am not being vague, I see a 7. greater earthquake, and a volcanic eruption on the West Coast of Central or South America within 18 hours. Why there? The people I could see, had olive skin and black hair...the sun was setting too far North to be the USA or Mexico

One last thing...the woman who will report this news will be wearing a brown jacket in front of a live news screen showing few lights in a darkened city. She will be speaking in Spanish, and the English translation will be beneath her.

There it is

Start posting your BS flags, swearing, name calling, and everything else you feel...I know, because that's all I ever did here. I will deserve everything I get if what I have seen does not happen

I will be back in 18 hours either way...if this actually does happen...I will tell you what will come next. No point now...maybe, maybe no point either way
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP