Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream: Big earthquake (possible tsunami) JAPAN/INDONESIA - info inside
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Apologies, I feel rushed to post this after what just happened. Last night I had really struggled to sleep. I kept waking up, falling back asleep and waking up again. I must of had about 20 different dreams.

One I particularly remembered was the sky turning dark, it turning cold and the ground outside turning white. In the dream I told my mother that God had told me it would happen. (I'm not religious).

This morning, I told my mother about this dream and out of nowhere, 1 hour later, we get a thunderstorm and hailstone falling. I was struggling to remember what I had told her when I woke up, and what I had actually dreamt.

This reminded me of other stuff I dreamt of last night. In particular, I remember watching the news and 'thinking it's happened again'. On the news was a big earthquake and tsunami. But here's where the dream gets fuzzy.

I think it was in Japan or Indonesia. I got that the tsunami was not as big as last time, that it was around half the size of it's (the location's) previous one (5 metres high (as oppose to 10) in my dream). But I saw two earthquake sizes. It was saying it was estimated at a 9.2 - 9.4, but I was thinking the magnitude was around an 8.5. I also remember thinking that the quake happened quite far our at sea. It was in the Pacific.

I also saw a map where I saw there was what looked like a fairly big quake in Mexico. It might have initially been measured at 7.0+ but I think it was revised to a high 6. I also think there was one in Indonesia, which has confused me as I think the quake could have been the big one on the news. This could be a flashback to the week of April 11th when the big Indonesia quakes happened this year, as there was a large one in Mexico shortly after too.

So the big quake could affect Indonesia or Japan. It could create a tsunami but not as big as the ones it had in either 2011 or 2004.

Now of course this may not happen. I hope it doesn't happen. I don't even know if it was in the same dream. But when that thunderstorm came out of the blue I remembered that there was something VERY important that I dreamt of. If I can remember any more I will update this post.

EDIT: 23/05/12 - Changed the date in the title as I feel it could have been causing people to not look at this thread. I feel I was too quick to assume a date, so I have removed it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP