Users Online Now: 1,752 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 711,298
Pageviews Today: 1,209,557Threads Today: 457Posts Today: 8,287
01:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Past, present and future happening at the same time. Guide your past self from your mistakes
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While meditating, this theory came to me:

What if the past, present and future are all happening at the same time through parallel universes.

In the past, you've made mistakes

In the present, you can listen to your intuition to avoid mistakes

In the future, is the one telling you to avoid those mistakes from happening.

-

At this present moment in time, you are the higher self of your past.

I spent about an hour in meditation, replaying the shameful memorys of what I had done wrong in the past, and how i would have done it differently now. Ever seen the movie 'butterfly effect'?

What if by doing this, you are literally warning your past at that moment in time in a parallel universe, to not do the mistake you're about to do. What if that is where your intuition comes from now? your higher self... your future self, warning you...

I feel lighter by doing this... In that parallel universe, i've saved myself the grief and i have now forgiven myself.

-

You can only do this if you mean it, there has to be feeling involved, you have to know it as a mistake and feel the need to change, you can't excuse every bad thing you've done by doing this if you don't mean it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP