Users Online Now: 1,223 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 352,982
Pageviews Today: 459,917Threads Today: 150Posts Today: 1,701
04:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tila Tequila posted THIS on facebook, about 2012 and Aliens.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Never forget me for my love for you has always been true no matter what happens I don't care anymore I already died 7 times. Might as well let them finish the rest im not scared anymore. Lucky for me I saved 2 anti-seizure meds so swelling slowly coming down now but it hurts so bad. stop threatening me im not scared of u anymore. Come on then. Finish it off. fuck off you KNOW who's almost here and they are NOT happy with what u did to us at all! UR JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING FASTER THAN U REALIZE! I'm one of the FEW who actually remembers "MY CONTRACT" before entering here. So I always knew before I was even born! You have always been there throughout my life watching haven't you" I remember you but Im not scared anymore. As for your litte gimmicks sending over 3 "DARK MAN-MADE" "GREYS to scare me: HA! u think I'm that dumb? well now the joke's on you! Your FAKE MAN MADE WANNA BE "GREYS" wont do shit. But at least I am friends with REALLLLL ONES FROM THE GOOOD LIGHT WHITE SIDE. THEY ARE REAL! Give it up with your pathetic fake greys! People are becoming a lot more stonger and smarte than you realize. They are cming for you and you know they are not happy. You cant keep BLOCKING THEM OUT of "GOOGLE EARTH" for much longer by using some lame dark square in attempts to keep the public from knowing the truth which they have a right to know! Ur all fucked anyway so I dont care. Come on baby! Ur real followers will chear you and welcome you back with open arms. Then together we, only the good ones will start our new life together at "NEW EARTH""

[link to webcache.googleusercontent.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP