Users Online Now: 2,055 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 881,574
Pageviews Today: 1,466,362Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,433
02:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Russian Federation considers outlawing most cash transactions.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As stated in this article by Lenta.Ru

[link to www.lenta.ru]

The Ministery of Finances are looking into transferring most of the cash money flow in Russia over to plastic cards and harshly regulating the amount of free currency in circulation. Each shop and money transfer point (Car Dealers, Markets, etc would need an ATM at least)

The article is in Russian, but I have not found any English source citing the same. I decided in our times of confusion and uncertainty that this is a troubling sign. I am not a big supporter of conspiracy theories, but my everyday life as a Russian Citizen would be greatly hindered by this proposal.

Not to mention the chaos in smaller enterprises and in an event of power failure. One would not be able to buy, or sell anything legally and easily without that card. You wouldn't even get your usual salary in cash with a side dish of the usual workplace kickback.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP