Users Online Now: 1,779 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 55,696
Pageviews Today: 107,377Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 799
01:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some basic yet profound truths I have learned....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am, first and foremost, not going to spend pages and pages proving or explaining what I say.

These are simply facts that I have learned from my experience throughout my lives. Take them, leave them, accept them, reject them, it matters little.

To quote Agent K from the upcoming film MIB III: "I promise you the secrets of the universe, nothing more."

Love is everything. It is the reason and purpose for existence.

If you do not find love in this life, you always have another chance in your next life. This principle can be used for anything - you always get as many chances as you need for everything.

Every person has a twin flame, someone who completes and mirrors them. Once you have found your other half, you and s/he will be complete.

Nothing really dies - it always comes back at some point in time.

Death is a natural part of the life cycle.

Morality is relative to both individual and circumstance.

There is no shame or perversion in sex or sexuality, as long as it is done willingly and with a living being.

There are more than just male and female - there is also genderless, transsexual and hermaphrodite. None of these are more right or wrong to be than the others.

Human is just a temporary form. Most have been more than one specie in their lives.

Aliens exist, as do Starseeds and Indigos.

The Galactic Federation, the GFoL and the Ashtar Command are all bullshit.

The Elite exist. However, if something is Earthling or ET, then I assure you that it is not the real Elite but rather only a pawn, no matter how much power they appear to hold.

Ancient Nordic, Greek, Roman, Hindi, Sumerian and Native American mythology was not mythology but actual history....the rest are all false and never happened. The exception to this rule is the story of what happened before creation in Judaism - but even that tale has been greatly altered from the actual events.

There is sometimes more truth to be found hidden in fiction then in open sight.

There are two Progenitors. One is Female. One is Male. They came from another called Source, who is genderless and without consciousness. The Male Progenitor is Light. The Female Progenitor is Dark.

Light and Dark are both necessary - they define and provide balance to the other. When one is in the center, between the two, they are in perfect balance with the universe.

Balance is necessary and always occurs. For every thing that exists, somewhere in the universes there is something that is the exact opposite yet equal in every way to it. If one half of the equation ceases to exist, something else is instantly created to take it's place. If you do something, then there will always be something else that does the exact opposite somewhere else.

Money, image, social and work status mean nothing.

Dreams are not just random electrical synapses in your brain firing off - it is the journey of the spirit and a heightened subconscious into parallel and/or alternate dimensions.

There is not going to be an "ascension" into a higher dimension. There is, however, going to be a mass awakening to the true essence and existence of the real reality.

Anything is possible and permitted.

That's all for now, I will post more as they come to me to post. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP