Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird behavior from the neighbor
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated.

This started for more than 2.5 years ago. To make the story short, whenever I use the faucet in the bathroom someone else starts doing the same thing. The person even starts as soon as I enter the bathroom sometimes. Sometimes this is accompanied by bangings in the floor, knockings.

One time more than 2 years ago (after this had been going on for quite some time) I heard someone shout what sounded like "drink in the kitchen dammit!". Then I decided to call the upstairs neighbor. He said it was none of his business, that he had no right to complain and that my rinsing with water didn't disturb him at all.

At the time I also mentioned I have OCD. This to explain why I wash a little more than usual. After this someone started putting shit on my bike. Not sure there's a connection.

Also directly after this the flushing could be heard again. This even if I tried to make as little noise as possible.

Since then its been over 2 years and it still continues.

I can't be sure it comes from the neighbor above but one time he told me (without me asking) that the knocking could be his dog banging a bowl in the floor.

I've also asked several times after if it disturbs him. He's always said no. Still someone starts this flushing when I'm in the toilet several times a day. This also happens in the daytime.

So I'm not sure it comes from upstairs even if it prolly does. Also it can't have anything to do with the pipes. It's irregular and increases on occasion. Sometimes accompanied by other noises as I wrote.

So what the hell could be the purpose behind this? I have my theories but I've come to the conclusion no sane person would keep doing this for so long. I try not to let it get to me but it's hard especially since I have OCD.

What are your thoughts about this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP