Users Online Now: 1,439 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 408,122
Pageviews Today: 528,892Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 1,892
04:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WTF!!!! Girl pulled up in a brand new escalade.......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i was just at the gas station here in Tacoma WA, where they are charging around $4.25 a gallon, bullshit if i may say so...anyways i'm in line to pay and this girl in front of me, who pulled up in a newer escalade, wearing all expensive brand name clothing, is trying to buy 2 99cent bottles of iced tea. She is attempting to use her EBT card but the station doesn't accept it after 10pm, so she decides not to purchase the iced tea and buys, with cash, some blunt wraps.

I say to the employee after the girl leaves "wtf she is driving a $50k escalade and trying to buy a $1.98 worth of drinks and then buys blunt wraps with cash?" she responds with "don't even get me started, they are trying to pass something to where they will track what people buy"

Anyways, i know this type of shit happens everywhere, and at every store, gas station, corner mart there are big "WE NOW ACCEPT EBT" signs, and i don't know every ones situation....but seriously if you need help, maybe sell or trade in your $1200 a month car payment for something cheaper. And no way could i say something to the woman because i don't think i could keep a straight face when she chimps out. 1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP