Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Questions - Expecting good answers please
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1) "New Mayan calendar found" which goes millions of years into future - This canceled doom for many. (i am not a doomtard - fyi)

Question - Was the newly found calendar older than the previous one? If i open calendar on my computer, it too goes for thousands of years, ASSUMING, number of minutes and seconds in a day will be same and the length of a year will be same as of today.

What if we find out something has changed? Wont we go for a new calendar? Can't the one ending at 21 dec 2012 is of such type? designed with improved knowledge instead of some routine sun rise and sun set observer?

2) There is evidence of human life from millions of years ago. Just look where we are now from 300 years ago in technological advancement, imagine the level of advancement we should have had from a million years..where should we be now if the knowledge was carried fwd? This tells me, all our knowledge and race is being reset at some point "at regular intervals", else we would be equal or even more intelligent than our alien friends. Agree?

3) Sun is going QUAD, says some scientist. Ok, fine, so what are the implications earth is going to have? Added to that, it happened 300 years ago. So, 300 years ago, sun had 4 poles, now sun is having only 2?? Other 2 poles were borrowed by Obama,s grand mother and she died without returning?

4) This may sound silly. We need Sun for our very living, but why do we need Moon? Don't tell me, moon causes tides blah blah.. Can't we live without moon?

Sometimes, i think, we are not thinking about anything and just going by what we read.. can some knowledgeable fellow (other than the one who whitened his teeth with permanent marker) please answer!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP