Users Online Now: 2,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,346,036
Pageviews Today: 2,247,296Threads Today: 903Posts Today: 15,991
09:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ownership of the Portal: Brotherhood of Saturn, Chronos, & the Linear Time Trap. Saturn is a device & the Illuminati know. TRUTH is HERE NOW
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The series i want to share here has 4 parts. i want to start with the 4th in the series so you can hear about the reality of Saturn and what role this device has in our universe. It suggests that Saturn is not a planet, but rather, a hyperdimensional portal or device of some kind, that basically is the regulator of our linear time.

the solar system looks as though it was constructed as a "time trap." since the entities are so interested in governing this portal, i would be willing to postulate that this is the device that brings back Christ. they do not, of course, want this to happen.

Christ uses this portal to return. the device is destroyed. liner time is no longer imprisoning us.

we are locked into linear time, but it is only temporary. this is why the illuminati want control of the Linear Time Device.

Kubrick revealed many of these important facts. the elite know. Kubrick was murdered for trying to tell.

Then i think its important to go back and watch the whole series from start to finish. It clearly profiles the Saturnian cults which are Satanic and how the illuminati are involved.

Afterward, there are a couple of additional videos regarding the Kubrick leaks in Odysee, AI, Eyes Wide Shut that lend data to this subject.

Not all of this is "new" info, but it is "now" info, and important none-the-less.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP