Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prayer Request For Rain For Northern Ontario, Canada
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We live in a small town in Northern Ontario and currently there are numerous forest fires raging out of control not more than a 100 miles from where we are.

The fires are so bad that we can smell the smoke when our windows are open!

This is very unusual for forest fires to be out of control this early in the year and I never remember
them being this bad and burning so close to where we live.

The reason is due to the mild winter and the dryer than normal spring we’ve had. There is no rain in the forecast until at least this coming Sunday. What we do have are warm Temps. and windy conditions that is only making the situation that much worse.

I’m calling upon my Sisters and Brothers in Christ, to please pray that we would receive sufficient rainfall to put out the current fires and to prevent new fires from starting. Please pray also for the families that have already been displaced because of these forest fires.

God Bless you and thank you for your most coveted prayers!

hf

Here is a link to what is happening and some good photos of the fires:

[link to www.thedailypress.ca]

Lots of other news on these fires on google news for those who are interested.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP