Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The seven mountains, ten horns and ISLAM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The whore sitteth upon many waters and the waters represent "peoples and multitudes, and nations, and tongues" as mentioned in Rev 17:15. The USA is a melting pot of people, multitudes, nations and tongues.

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Many nations have committed fornication with this system of lawmakers and interpretors from the Congress and Senate to the Supreme Court Justices. The world has been made drunk with the wine of this Judicial system.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The woman is sitting upon the Beast (antichrist system, Babylon) which has seven heads and ten horns. This Beast system has covered a long span of time with EACH time period having a SPIRITUAL BABYLON. A total of seven all together with the USA being the seventh Babylon (spiritually). Note that at the time of the writing in Revelation, five (5) have already FALLEN (Rev 17:10), one IS (Roman) and the other had not yet come (USA). The SEVEN MOUNTAINS equate to the SEVEN KINGS or countries with the USA being the last of the seven.

Note that the ten (10) horns are not given power until AFTER the seventh (USA, Babylon) has fallen. Of course the PHYSICAL ANTICHRIST also know as the beast is th eighth and is the one who gives power to the TEN who have power for ONE HOUR. Of course these ten will be the leaders (kings) in charge during the one world government. Remember the EIGHTH is of ALL SEVEN Babylons. Of course ONLY Lucifer could have been around for such a long time and he POSSESSES the ANTICHRIST who goes into perdition (eternal damnation, hell).

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:

The WHORE is drunken with the blood of the saints for all along the way it has been the LAWMAKERS who have sentenced the saints to death including JESUS.

Rev 17:8 ..... when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Here we have a good description of the Antichrist since he WAS (been around a long time), and IS NOT (since he is a souless clone mixed with alien and human dna), and YET IS (the clone does exist physically).

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The ten (10) horns will make war against Christianity. They hate Christianity which is usual for ISLAM. They will be assisted by their ONE WORLD RELIGION leader called the FALSE PROPHET who is an ISLAMIC leader!

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Take note that the ten horns will HATE the American judicial/legal system (WHORE) and will make her desolate. Donīt forget the RELIGION these ten horns follow and you will understand why they will ......BURN HER WITH FIRE!

I pray that this will help all who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Many things are in place now. The 10 horns will destroy Babylon (USA) and persecute Christianity. The time is short.

Thanks for reading...............
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP