Users Online Now: 2,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,768,393
Pageviews Today: 2,600,333Threads Today: 707Posts Today: 14,742
09:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALL SCIENCE IS WRONG - Why Science has become the new religion of dipshits that will bring Doomsday to the world!!!.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I posted a link to the crisis in Japan and how screwed this world is by the pending doom that is coming thanks to TPTB.
[link to offgridsurvival.com]

After reading the many responses in the thread that it spawned.... Thread: EXPERTS WARNING - FATE OF THE WORLD depends on Japan’s Fukushima Reactor 4 ....

I have come to the conclusion that the real problem here is SCIENCE and how they have duped the public into believing they have the answers.

People have been so conditioned to believe everything "scientific" that they forget to ask real fucking questions!

Science has almost become the new religion.
People are so willing to have faith and believe everything "scientific" that they have lost all ability to reason.

What's really ironic about that, is that most of these same people are often extremely Anti-Religion and openly mock those of faith. Yet, they buy into everything that science has to say without ever questioning anything they hear.

The fact is most Science is WRONG.
It's a bunch of theories that are often replaced by new theories that will eventually be replaced by even smarter theories from some dipshit academic who has no clue about life. In the end all they are left with are theories.

I for one don't believe shit when someone tells me something has been scientifically proven. To me all that means is that some close-minded eggheaded bastard believes his theories to be above all other theories and screw anyone that says otherwise.

This Nuclear disaster should show you how smart these eggheads actually are. Not one of them among the bunch can come up with a viable way to fix the problem and not one of them thought it was a good idea to have a plan to fix ta scenario like this before they built the technology.

It comes down to a fundamental flaw in mankind. No one knows what the hell they are doing but we all try really fucking hard to pretend that we do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP