Users Online Now: 1,650 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 12,855
Pageviews Today: 18,447Threads Today: 4Posts Today: 101
12:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sheriff Joe - is NOT buying it! Wants to see the BC himself - Update: Document Link in P. 9
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And so our intrepid sheriff, Joe Arpaio -- not content with Secretary of State Ken Bennett's electoral probe -- has dispatched a deputy and his posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into the curious matter of Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Arpaio says his investigators showed up on Monday at the Hawaii Department of Health but couldn't get past the lobby.

Read more: [link to www.azcentral.com]

It seems that the Good Sheriff is looking for his own answers. Good for him!

___________________________________________________________________________​__________
Edit:(From Page 9, in case you don't want to read through all the pages...)

Actually... HERE'S the Document (Or, PDF sent by e-mail)

[link to www.azcentral.com]

THAT is what he is basing this decision on....

Ridiculous.

___________________________________________________________​__________________________

Edit:(From Page 10, in case you don't want to read through all the pages...)

I've been in and out all day, but I too was looking at that! Just for shits, I took a look at the document on the whole and determined it to be a ONE Layer PDF image created on a Xerox Workcentre pro 255.

The reason I did this should be obvious, but I had to have a look for myself.

What I found interesting was that the background layer is completely transparent. I hadn't seen this before in a fax or scanned document. In looking at the document, I noticed that the form was a labeled as a "OHSM FORM V01 (08/01/01)
"
I thought to myself.... "Huh. Why would there be a specialized document for 'Verification of Birth'. Do they get a lot of this?" So I headed over to the Official site for the state of Hawaii, to grab a form for comparison. [link to hawaii.gov]

The forms are listed alphabetically and to my surprise, the ONLY "V" series form in the site was for Veterinary Laboratory Test Results.

Strange, I thought to myself..... But, Maybe the "V" in the form was short for Vital Records.... So I hopped over to [link to hawaii.gov]

Now, once there, I did in-fact see that, Pursuant to §338-14.3, Hawaii has complied with the request made from Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett. It brought to mind the phrase... "Be careful what you ask for".

So, I thought to myself, Who IS this guy??? Let me look around and see what I can find. Well... a TWENTY SECOND Google search confirmed my suspicions. (Throw "Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett" into a Google news search...)

The first page was filled with stories about how the POTUS will be on the ballot in the coming election. However, On Page 2, the real story unfolds.

It appears that on or about the 18th of this month (FOUR DAYS PRIOR to Alvin T. Onaka, Ph.D. "certifying" that the records exist), Mr. Bennett had a change of heart.

Look here: [link to blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com]

Then, in the days that followed, (Again, a full TWO days PRIOR to the "Certification") Mr. Bennett had this to say: [link to www.azcentral.com]

I smell a Rat my friends....

It calls to mind the following:

Horatio:
He waxes desperate with imagination.

Marcellus:
Let's follow. 'Tis not fit thus to obey him.

Horatio:
Have after. To what issue will this come?

Marcellus:
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Horatio:
Heaven will direct it.

Marcellus:
Nay, let's follow him.

Hamlet Act 1, scene 4, 87–91
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP