Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are You Saved? UPDATED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved"

Joel 2:32

angel3

UPDATE: October 22, 2013

Today I am reminded of this thread that I started last year.

I feel that I am to 'BUMP' it for someone out there.... don't know who.

With all the things that are happening now in the world....it keeps getting crazier and crazier. I believe that is because it is the 'birth pangs' that JESUS talked about in Matthew 24.

We are definately seeing the last days playing out....even those who DON'T BELIEVE are saying that!

Billy Graham has just now come out and said that the signs of JESUS's Second Coming are upon us!

It is no longer a 'secret!'

SO, if in your heart, you're just a bit curious about knowing the ALMIGHTY GOD. Don't hesitate any further. Just take that leap of faith and pray and call out to HIM to show you.

Here is a prayer you can pray:

Dear ALMIGHTY GOD and LORD JESUS:

I cry out to you in my need today. Please show me the way to YOU. I believe that JESUS died on the cross for my sins and ask that would forgive all my sins. Please come into my life and help me. In JESUS's Name I ask.

These things are needed for a relationship with the FATHER of CREATION:

"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."

Romans 10:9-
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP