Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OPEN LETTER TO ILLUMINATI/ New AGE crowd
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER TO "THE POWERS THAT BE" (TPTB) IN CHARGE OF THIS PLANET AT THIS TIME.

YOU HAVE FAILED
You no longer have any control over this being. Since the time I was born in this world you have repeatedly assaulted my mind and Spirit with a control system that is evil at it's core.

SCHOOLING
Your educational system is based on competition, and manipulates vulnerable minds and egos during the most crucial time in a human's spiritual development. Unless I regurgitate facts you provide without question, I will not be a 'fit' student or productive member of your society. I must earn a 'high mark' to see how well I can perform memory checks and tasks that are repetitive in nature, destroying all of my personal creative expression. Then going on to be the next controllers of thought. BTW snapperheads.....Spirit does nothing by becoming stagnant and repeating old behaviors.

This 'indoctrination of ego' in turn creates a society that is based on 'who is ahead', not 'who have we left behind', and REPLACES compassion with judgment.

Hey, TPTB...I can regurgitate your 'facts' you provide, but only with questions. If you think I am not a 'productive member of society.' You are correct. I will not produce for your society of greed and war built on the enslavement and murder of my fellow humans.

TELEVISION PROGRAMMING
Trying to convince me that my life is not as fulfilling as the 'stars'(illuminated ones) in Hollywood is over. Your reality television and sitcoms were failed attempts to manipulate my mind into craving fame and wealth. These of course only fuel the ego which is never satisfied, and demands more of your hallow reality.

Your children's programming aimed at sex and steering the attention of the future population to focus on their lower chakras is brilliant, yet futile in stopping the spiritual growth happening right now. As more and more people turn of your hypnotic brain wave altering device, they can see there is more to existance than how 'sexy' I am, or how many people 'want' me. That too is of your demonic egoic nature. It is sad to be chained to others for your own approval.

Your false news of new 'terrors' to keep me in fear, are a joke. How many times can a new boggy man be around the corner? How many storms are the 'one', how many new diseases (natural I mean) can be thrown at us until we finally decide.....you are the one in fear. You must keep humans in fear because of OUR ABILITY to eradicate you at the first sign of awakening. It's called sovereignty, and when we reclaim our mind and spirit you have lost another anchor in THIS reality for you. You are all narcissistic sociopath demons inhabiting a body that could only exists when in control, because not being in control is too stressful for your fragile fearful ego to handle. TPTB... I would be very scared right now....

THE MONEY SCAM
Your attempts to indoctrinate me into a system based upon 'fictional' energy you call money has failed also. I have no desire to work for a system doing a programmed task that is only in place to 'keep' that corrupt and controlled system in place. Your concept that I need to pay you some false equation for energy (money), for a piece of 'land' that universe provided me to live is a flagrant attempt to claim the Divine for yourself. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. When you can "create a mountain" and not 'strip mine' it...we will talk. Money is nothing more than your way to control resources. You reward the programmed masses who act as drones to provide you with your lavish lifestyles, and try to keep the ones who do not fit in to your mind control schemes from any form of advancement.
I am not a social security number and my ID is not me. I AM I.

LAWS
You create laws I would never dream of. This is because only a sick mind could think of half of the things and situations you create. Through destruction of the family and individual spirit, you have created egoic driven beings who only react to outward fear based circumstances you create. Then you tell the people how in danger they are from these situations AND BEINGS in culture you have created and imply restrictions on THE WHOLE. No more will I follow one 'law' you write. My heart knows what is right and wrong, and I surly do not need a privileged sociopath telling me what is good for me.

YOUR POISON
Keep your genetically modified food and prescription drugs that are designed to mask symptoms of spiritual sickness that your 'doctors' label as depression and anxiety. It is not my head that needs chemicals to 're- balance' me...it is your pathetic excuse for a society that has led to the destruction of the people and their spirit within. Your medicine is poison.

In addition,the planet sustained life for millions of years and grew quit well without your 'intellectual tampering' of mother natures food supply. If your food is so good for me, why do you now need to make laws that regulate farmers usage of natural /organic supplies? This is how you try to 'regulate' what GOD provided for us. If your new 'superfood' were that fantastic then I would suggest waiting for the rush. You believe in the supply and demand concept of a monetary system do you not? You will be sitting on a fortune one day...LMAO

Oh, and speaking of plants. If I want to partake in a plant that nature created to explore my own mind in the privacy of my home, who are you to tell me I will be imprisoned by you and your laws for expanding my consciousness. I know this frightens you, but GOD provided me with many natural cell phones for my SOURCE called shamanic plants, and well..piss off.

TPTB, maybe if you had a soul you would see the benefit in them. Of course when you are a fear based creature who only lives for the destruction of others to join you in your misery...well..shit take a prozac.

I RENOUNCE MY VICTIM-HOOD
I do not need to overcome my circumstance in life. No matter how many books and stories through the MSM you push on the glory of being a 'survivor' of something, it will not influence me. There is nothing in this life that 'happened to me' that was not the perfect lesson at that time. When I stopped seeing things through the eyes of a 'survivor' I saw situations not as good or bad, just a lesson I refused to learn. I have never been given anything that I could not handle.

What I receive in my daily life is exactly what my consciousness and spirit need at that time. It is by looking in the mirror of the relationships and circumstances around me I see a schoolhouse for my soul, not something to overcome. I began looking at the lessons and realized UNIVERSE will provide me with what I need to experience in this life to heal my soul, NOT YOUR prescription drugs...(back to that later). Hey,TPTB..if you stop trying to overcome and climb, you can accept a truth about yourself and grow. Then the situation will change without the struggle because the lesson will no longer be needed for me to be presented with. Universe is cool that way guys.

I have accepted that no matter where I am in my life physically and emotionally, I am where I need to be. It is where I need to be to learn the life lessons on this spiritual trip, and I will never see my situation as something that needs to be elevated to another's standard. Instead I will fine tune my piece of creation. I do not need a better job, house, clothes, vehicle, or any other material object you have decided to convince the masses they need. I do not desire your 'carrots' of passivity to continue to serve in the corrupt system that you built. My SPIRIT is not satisfied with such superficial attempts to distract me from the fact that the world you have created is FUCKED.

RELIGIONS
Christianity,..when your 'main' leader is no longer too fearful to ride in a bullet proof car let me know. Afraid you might meet GOD?
Islam....Your fear of women is going to be a self fulfilling prophecy when the time comes. You are such a failure at a patriarchal system you make catholics almost look good. Learn how to live, not die
Hinduism...your caste system sucks. If I need a guru to teach me that I support physically in any ashram I am not doing the needed work by asking myself the question concerning spirit.
others.....
NEW AGE movement:
As for the whole new age "love yourself, love your body, save the grid, raise the planet vibration..blablabla", I have no need to 'program' my head to accept egoic lower chakra thought forms as 'divine' and 'my body' blablabla. The body is the car..not the driver. I am here to learn how to make my Compasion and Spirit grow in this harsh reality, not serve my lower self or egoic needs by 'expressing myself as an expression of GOD. People so many times let their 'selfish' DESIRE trick them into thinking that what the desire is in their heart and therefore of GOD. That is purely EGO folks.

You successfully high-jacked many aware minds at this time. Your disinformation on aliens, technology, consciousness,2012, and all other 'spiritual awakening' subjects that most find is apparent. I understand something you cannot. Many are stuck in the 'love all' stage and blablabla. There are many on a completely self serving narcissistic path of...... 'I am the Universe/I create my reality.' This is a mental programmed mind-trap that speaks to the egoic desire to be GOD. The rationalization of this crowd concerning any negative feedback they encounter is countered with everyone and thing is a 'part of their mind' and when something that is said that strikes a negative reaction in the supposed 'enlightened mind' the 'enlightened' one shuts the door and looks for someone else to share in their view of reality. Back to being the center of universe....
to TPTB........It is NOT what 'I' create (I/EGO creates nothing), yet it is what prayer/meditation was answered with a 'blessing' that is universe opening the next step in my Spiritual growth. The circumstance I need will manifest as a lesson for me since that is what I am here to do. LEARN to grow Spiritually through the life lessons I encounter, which in turn allows me the opportunity to see people and events with understanding and compassion, not judgment. TPTB....Why would you ever think to gain any spiritual growth or compassion by locking yourself in ivory towers. Your fear change robs you of the greatest lessons you could learn while here....

IN CLOSING
Hey TPTB..try to walk on the opposite side of the program where lack of comfortableness and safety test the ego. Beware though, the ego of each person is at a different stage of awakening, which is nothing more than siding with our 'spiritual self' over our 'ego self' in all actions. EVOLVED Humans WILL eventually release all desire to persuade another in any matter, especially spiritually. Your inability to do anything but promote a 'hive mentality' or 'uniformed consciousness' will turn many to the LIGHT within, which will unveil your true motives.

Remember The KINGDOM of HEAVEN is 'within' and it is about connecting to one's OWN SOURCE and TRUTH within them. Not by your 'lightworkers' who are here to 'raise the vibration of the planet.
New AGErs....My UNIVERSE/ALL/SOURCE/GOD is a tad bit more sophiticated than you give credit for. You are being led by the exact beings that did it last time around.

I would never live any other way or expect anyone to live life my way. I follow Spirit and signs by my GOD/Universe/ ALL. Your inability to let go of control and let universe and the people take their natural course is amusing. Do you really think you know better than every other persons own compass (the heart and the individual connection with GOD)? That is why you are the LUCIFER. PRIDE.

PS...you suck.8
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP