Users Online Now: 1,517 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 557,835
Pageviews Today: 727,519Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 2,944
06:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guy I know was shot dead last night.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well a guy who I know to speak to in passing (same with his mother, father and quite a few of his extended family) was shot dead last night.

3 Others were injured (2 shot in leg 1 in lower back)

I grew up around, not with this guy. He was the local bully per se, in the sense that you didn't want to get on the wrong side of him, was a boxer etc etc.

Anyways he did some bad shit in his life but was recently out of jail.

The animal who shot him has left parents without a son, a baby without a father and a woman without her man. Add to that his relatives.

From what I've been told they were having a private birthday party last night and a guy walked in with a balaclava on and fired 4 or 5 shots, and apparently one of them hit the guy who died in the neck..

Idk why I'm posting this, the guy never did me any favours and a few times made my life a bit shitty, but I know a lot of his family who are very nice people and for some reason it just makes me sad how easy a life is lost.

[link to menmedia.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP