Users Online Now: 1,443 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 536,526
Pageviews Today: 688,255Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 2,378
06:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CHRISTIANS! STOP DEFENDING GOD! HE CAN DO IT HIMSELF!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When doubters and scoffers come, all you do is debate and run in circles and rabbit holes and straw mans and fallacies and it just makes everyone upset and annoyed. All I see is the same arguments over and over and over and over. It’s really a waste of time and energy! GOD CAN DEFEND HIMSELF.

He will defend himself. He does not need us going around proving God's existence to everyone. The proof is already there. God himself has written proof on our hearts. He has given us all the proof we need.

God did not command us to debate or defend Him! We need to defend orphans and widows and the oppressed. Like abortions and the starving!

He commanded us to spread the good news to the nations and to LIVE LIKE OUR CHRIST! It’s not our job to “save” others. We can lead people to the gospel, its up to the person to accept it and it will be GOD’S power that saves them, NOT US!

"I like Christ. I do not like Christians. They are nothing like your Christ." -Gandhi

It really gets me angry to think of all the self proclaimed Christians out there are leading many away from a REALLY REAL GOD because of their lack of humility.

The body of Christ needs more doers and less talkers!

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP