Users Online Now: 1,697 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 867,474
Pageviews Today: 1,424,871Threads Today: 561Posts Today: 9,092
02:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beautiful women are never single! Leave that douche bag already!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm a nice guy. I'm not the best looking, I'll grant you but I'm a good person and otherwise well endowed.

I'm so damn tired of every attractive woman being married. I'm sorry but it is annoying. Every attractive woman I meet is attached. Every single one. If I ever meet a single babe they are living with a guy, so they are only technically single.

That's not to say that married women don't hit on me, they do, but seriously, why not just leave the loser and move on? Why are you such a slut?

One of the hottest girls I know is married; she flirts with me. Say your average girl is a Ford Fiesta, this girl is a Lamborghini okay. She is so fine! Why does this have to be? I don't want to sleep with other peoples wives!

I dont know a single attractive female. It makes me think they have a weakness or something. A reason they cannot be what I want. They cannot even for a moment be without someone. That makes me want to puke.

Even my last girlfriend ditched someone to be with me. It is sick.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP