Users Online Now: 1,827 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,102,905
Pageviews Today: 1,844,025Threads Today: 750Posts Today: 12,548
06:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The mood: we're just feeding the fire...the changes/doom many are looking for are already taking place...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone notice some weird changes around you in the last week or so?

I post on GLP fairly often...but the I just wanted to make a comment or two on the "mood" per se that has seemed to be a trend around here and other sites over the last week.

First off, wtf is going on with the zombie story? The fact that people are obsessing over this is very scary in itself.

I personally have not even viewed any of the articles or news stories/comments because just the thought of talking about this concept is extremely disturbing.

What is it within us that causes this infatuation with the grotesque and disgusting news stories such as this particular one?

Its one thing to have Zombie Apocalypse and True Blood shows, as I shamefully admit I can't miss an episode of True Blood, but its another to create a weird interest when these kinds of things actually take place...like its the "norm"...

Obviously the year 2012 is bringing some kind of change within many of us, or those who are starting to wake up to the reality/box we have been living under for the last couple of thousand years are noticing these changes...many people ARE starting to "lose it". You hear about the airline pilot that loses it, cannibalism? seriously? wtf?, and who knows what is next?

It's all fun and games till it becomes a reality. Promoting and glamorizing this kind of activity is extremely disturbing...think twice about what you expose yourselves to. We take on energies and subliminal messages/information on a minute to minute basis.

As our world/reality is changing and we are becoming more empathetic with the environment around us, these energies will have a much greater effect on our mentality AND physical body (as emotions can have all kinds of physiological reactions within us). There are some very real energies entering our world around us (completely invisible) that are altering our perceptions and it creates some anxiety as we adjust to the shifts...some can't take on these new higher frequencies and it can literally drive you insane.

While I do think "news" is important, I think much of it is to steer our emotions, thoughts, and intentions to particular subjects...it takes our minds off of other things as we begin to focus on other "matters" in the world around us and not look inward at the changes going on within us that many are starting to feel...these changes are becoming so strong they are almost impossible to ignore, and clouding our minds/realities with depressing/grotesque information is the last thing we need right now, as we grow and develop into a time of change...its our choice in determining what that change will be...

There are three classes of people:

Those who see,
Those who see when shown,
Those who do not see.

- Leonardo Da Vinci

which one do you want to be?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>