Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 910,167
Pageviews Today: 1,245,437Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 5,698
10:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 28 DAYS LATER ?!! US Release on June 27!! A Dream of Katy Perry's "ET"/Revelation of LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem!! [I Am Legend too]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yep, it's me...the Celebrity Dreamer 1dunno1

I am making my breakfast this morning after I wrote down the weird dream about Katy Perry. After reading a few stories about the Zombie Apocalypse last night and this morning, I started getting flash thoughts and couldn't take it anymore so here you go...hope you can get it!

First, the movie 28 DAYS LATER:

First released in the UK on NOVEMBER 1st, 2002

28 WEEKS (sequel!) later + 28 DAYS later (aftermath!)=

US Release on June 27, 2003 blink

TEN year anniversary anyone??

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Katy Perry Dream:

One line was recited from the ET song in my head after I woke up from this dream:

"You're so supersonic"

In the dream, I was assisting her in gathering up a crew of extras for a musical production or video of some kind to be performed on an outdoor stage somewhere in a countryside. It felt like I was on a farm. The people were dressed in the era reminiscent of the 1940s but in farmer's clothing...ragged and kind of like the Three Stooges. Specifically, Katy wanted me to gather groups of families together. They were going to take turns to come up to the stage and sing as a group as the rest sat in the background. I was focused on their NOSES for some reason...as if I was matching up people with similar noses! So weird! THAT WAS IT.

TAKE NOTE!!!
In the beginning of her video, LISTEN TO THIS JAZZY SONG FROM THE 1940s blink!!

The video begins with the song "Where in the World Can My Lover Be?" by Midge Williams & Her Jazz Jesters playing in the background.

Throughout her video, you can see clips of animals in the wild, some fighting or mating with each other.

LMFAO...I don't think anyone stopped to wonder why they were at Madonna's Super Bowl ritual??

Here's my bet:

The first 35 seconds...

Synopsis

The opening caption explains that Redfoo and SkyBlu both fell into a coma due to "excessive party rocking" (seen in the music video of "Sorry for Party Rocking"), and that their single was released the following day. Following the caption "28 DAYS LATER", both Redfoo and SkyBlu are seen in a deserted hospital, waking up from their coma in a style similar to that of Cillian Murphy's character in the original film.

(Project)BLUEBEAMS POPPING UP ALL THRU-OUT THE VIDEO...

One more...ANIMAL PRINTS...especially ZEBRA STRIPES!!!!

>>>> TIME TO MIX BLACK WITH WHITE...DNA CHANGE IS COMING!! <<<<

LMFAO has been heavily promoting the ZEBRA theme by wearing it consistently as well as all the extras and dancers in that video. Someone was holding up a zebra doll too. They also had a zebra character perform at the Billboard Music Awards:

starting @ 2:45

At Madonna's Super Bowl performance, her song Music seems to be the anthem for Satan as the PRINCE OF THE AIR(waves). See how the dancers in Adidas tracksuits are B/W. That's when LMFAO comes in (@4:52):

From 3:05-6:04:

Party Rock is in the house tonight!
Everybody just have a good time!
And we're gonna make you LOSE YOUR MIND!
We just wanna see ya SHAKE THAT...

If you have seen The Avengers, remember Iron Man's weird line?

"I'm bringing the PARTY to you..."

That's when he led the metal Lochness Monster/Plesiosaurus towards the group and I think it was Black Widow who said "YOU CALL THAT A PARTY??"

damned

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH...........

alien:amazing:alienahalien:anger:alienelectric_salien
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP