Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Your Body is Just an Interface
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been confronted by people lately on this forum who keep telling me that "it is a fact" that you either dissipate (one guy's word) or simply cease to exist after you die.

When I was young, I died several times and was resuscitated. I will speak of one specific incident, because it speaks most to this erroneous "fact" of what happens after our body dies.

While I was clinically dead; this meaning no activity of any kind within my body, and no brain activity at all; I followed my foster family down a hallway, through a set of double doors, and around a corner. There, I listened to them argue with the nurse and doctor.

When I CHOSE to go back and re-integrate with my body, I told them about the conversation. It took place nowhere near my body. I could not have overheard it with my physical ears.

This is because the human body is an INTERFACE with this world.

Your awareness does not cease when your brain activity ceases. You cannot interact with the world without it, but you do NOT dissipate and you do NOT lose all awareness... you do not lose self awareness, you do not lose awareness of or interest in your loved ones... just because your avatar/interface has ceased to function.

So there you have it, a statement based upon experience of body death, not upon assumption.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP