Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,711,362
Pageviews Today: 2,367,615Threads Today: 588Posts Today: 10,894
06:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream of flower, nature attacks, awoke to vision of orbiting characters/numbers - 6/6
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just reposting from a different thread. Maybe someone can help me with working on or interpretations of dreams/visions

Last night, at exactly midnight it seems, I awoke from a dream (impromptu rest) and when I awoke I saw something I've never seen before, many many numbers/characters spinning swiftly all around me.

I'm relatively new to all the spirituality stuff and have been working on awareness, remembering dreams, meditation, visions, etc.

Anyway, when I focused a little bit on the numbers I saw a large '6' with a smaller '6' rotating around it. I didn't focus on it much after, I felt groggy and didn't even mean to sleep.

Anyway I searched for 6/6 and June 6 on here to find some similar threads and see a lot about the obvious venus transit (and reversal possibly?)

Also, for the dream, I was in some sort of large mall-like construction but it also had wildlife, gardens, ponds I think. Anyway, I don't remember much (pretty hard and new to me all this stuff) but I was enjoying the nature parts of this place. Just before I awoke I saw this large beautiful strange looking yellow and some other color flower. I forgot what I did, I either ate a piece or cut the flower of something and then either berries or bugs started pelting my body after doing such to the flower. I tried to find shelter and quickly woke up after to the weird things spinning around me (I fell asleep/dreaming while sitting in my living room with a light on).

Tried to find a decent 6/6 thread to post this in and this seems sufficient.

I think it was rotating counter-clockwise but could be wrong. Other types of details I need to learn to try to remember with my dreams.

Some other possibly related dreams had me running away from Obama in my old house (though his daughters seemed to want to help me while they were going through it as well)

Another was I think Obama, or some other person, with me in a building at night (I'm guessing in chicago where I live) and there was a big tornado going through the buildings outside.

I sorta see the end of the dream as me (humans) being out of harmony with nature and nature doing what it has to to defend itself. Possibly similar to like swarms of bugs attacking to protect the colony or something.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP