Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,114,931
Pageviews Today: 1,507,329Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,152
12:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANIMAL PLANET documentary "Mermaids: The Body Found", smoking gun proof of sea humanoids??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm watching it right now and I'm gonna have to pick my jaw from the floor when I finish it. The team that made this documentary gathered 3 scientists of NOAA who allegedly worked in the reconstruction of a partially recovered body of a sea humanoid. They have the X-Rays, they have DNA tests, they have records of low frequency sounds used in their communication, they have a fashioned hunting spear made with whale bone and manta fin, they have a military whistleblower who claims that these creatures busted several sonar devices of US Navy submarines to defend whales against low-freq attacks. The thing seems to be the real deal

I just got a message from a guy who said that CNN News attacked this documentary this morning, claiming it's a hoax. Anybody here have seen it?

bump bump damneda
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP