Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Thoughts on 2012 London Olympics False Flag Nuclear Attack
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are tons of videos and threads out there discussing all the theories surrounding a False Flag nuclear attack at the 2012 London Olympics.

Here are some links:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: New Evidence of Nuclear Attack on London Underground in 2012 London Olympics (MUST SEE)

I'm just an average Joe that likes to put puzzle pieces together, and here are some thoughts on why I think this could happen (I don't know for sure). Hopefully enough people find out that the plan is canceled, but unfortunately people knew about 9/11 and that didn't stop 'em.

1. NukeLies.com was shut down in March, 2012. The biggest forum for the discussion of the nuclear weapons hoax was shut down after receiving millions of visitors.

You can view the archive at:

[link to www.raetowest.org]

If nuclear weapons are indeed a hoax, then what better way to keep the hoax alive than to fake a nuke attack at the olympics?

One of the main anomalies with the alleged Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings is the lack of a blast crater. If a nuke as powerful as they say was able to rock the airplane 30,000+ feet up in the air then why is there no evidence of a blast crater or shockwave?

I think the best way to combat this problem at the olympics would be to put a large amount of TNT or explosives in the foundation of the Olympic Stadium so the blast would make a crater.

This stadium was built specifically for the Olympics, and amazingly there is No Official Start Date for the construction of the Foundation.

"They started the Land preparation for the stadium in middle of 2007, with the official construction start date on 22 May 2008, even though it appears that the piling work for the foundation had unofficially started four weeks ahead of that date."

There are a few weeks that they were laying the Foundation that are not publicly accounted for.

Also, the Death of Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is a perfect excuse for "revenge" from Al-Queda in this attack. They can blame it on the Middle East, declare Martial Law and officially start WWIII.

If I were an actual investigator/detective that had access to the city and stadium, I would be checking the foundation for TNT.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP